[scribus] Finnish Scribus manual

Tomi Toivio tomi at flossmanuals.net
Tue Jan 31 13:25:05 UTC 2012

Hi,

Seems like it should be on the Finnish page:
http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Etusivu

Maybe it is easiest to do if somebody gives me access to the wiki and I add
this manual and some other links and information on the Finnish page?

I was asking for an account from the wiki_account at scribus.info a month ago
but nothing happened?

Also some parts of the Scribus interface are not yet localized into
Finnish, but since you are supposed to do the localization in Sourceforge I
was not sure if somebody was already translating the file into Finnish? It
would not have been a huge task to go through the remaining strings in
something like Launchpad...

Regards
Tomi