[scribus] [scribus-dev] Add-In Development Export Styles as CSS

Rob Oakes LyX-Devel at oak-tree.us
Sat Jan 28 22:42:11 UTC 2012

On 1/27/2012 10:46 PM, Owen wrote:
> I plead ignorance as to Windows know how. Maybe there are others that
> use it. If you are heading anywhere, maybe go to a Linux as they
> invariably have painless installation tools.
Thanks for the advice. I'm setting up a Linux dev box now to play around
with. Until then, I'll just write the GUI in tkinter. As I've started to
play around with things, I've come up with another question:

Do you know of any methods to look at the properties of styles?

I've found methods that allow me to create styles and retrieve their
names and iterate through a list of them, but I've not been able to find
any methods that let me look at what the style properties are. If I'm
going to translate the styles into CSS, I need to be able to see which
font is used, the size, the color, and so forth. However, the objects in
the list are strings, which don't contain any of this information.

Cheers,

Rob Oakes