[scribus] Javascript PDF

Frank Cox melville.theatre at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 22:39:56 UTC 2012

On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 17:30:33 -0500
Gregory Pittman wrote:

> I'm trying to understand myself, but it seemed to me that what is wanted
> is to create a PDF which can have dynamic content, i.e., the student
> works with the PDF, which modifies its own content somehow. I have no
> idea how a PDF might do this.

I'm thinking that this is one of those "when all you know how to use is a
hammer, every problem looks like a nail' issues.

Simply, he's using the wrong tool for the job.  It's very simple to write a
multiple-choice quiz with variable answers using any available programming
language.

A PDF isn't designed for what he wants it to be.