[scribus] Drop Shadow

Benjamin Dumke scribus at benjamin-dumke.de
Mon Jan 23 14:21:37 UTC 2012

There's still this thing I built a while ago:
http://lists.scribus.net/pipermail/scribus/2009-June/005018.html

Most of the caveats mentioned there still apply; in particular, you
have to be willing to build Scribus yourself, and you'll only be
seeing the shadows after exporting to PDF. Copy & paste works now, though.

The diff mentioned in that post won't work anymore, but I have been
maintaining (and using) my patched version of Scribus to this date, so
if the interest is there despite all the caveats with my half-baked
solution, I can make my version available. It includes a few other
changes, though.