[scribus] Page templates?

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 22 15:55:35 UTC 2012

On 01/22/2012 08:00 AM, Hadmut Danisch wrote:
> Am 21.01.2012 20:00, schrieb ale rimoldi:
>> --->  window>  scrapbook
>
> Well, close to what I am looking for.
>
> But that means that the page layout is always stored in a separate file
> and not as part of the scribus document, isn't it?

Looking back at your original post, I think you're looking for scripts,
which can easily set up a new page, then layout an array of frames of
various types, at particular locations, ready for you to insert content.
You might add these pages one at a time or in multiples.

If you look at these scripts:

http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Automatic_import_of_images:_Versions_not_requiring_Tkinter

you can strip out the parts that search for images in a directory, and
leave just those that create an array of frames without loading any images.

Greg