[scribus] "Made with Scribus" logo ?

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Fri Jan 20 07:53:13 UTC 2012

hi

> > Ye gods, could we/you please switch to the icons created by Tango
> > folks already? :)
> >
> > http://goo.gl/QB2jW
> >
> Perhaps the reason is that they are not especially innovative, nor
> manifestly more attractive than what we have.
>
> I find the dotted lines disturbing, since they don't seem to reflect
> any essential feature of Scribus, particularly when we consider they
> are at odd angles.

somehow agree with greg...

several times i've hoped that scribus gets a much "simpler" logo, easy
to be recognized, easy to display at any size.

i mean, look at [ID] ...

and if we should have a logo depicting an object, it should imo
recall me of what i do with scribus... for my personal perception, a
pencil fails at this goal... even if it's just a shadow.

but i have other sorrows concerning icons...

ciao
a.l.e