[scribus] "Made with Scribus" logo ?

Frederic Schutz schutz at mathgen.ch
Thu Jan 19 15:32:59 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

after preparing an article for publication in a journal (I made a
"camera-ready" copy with Scribus), I prepared a "reprint" version with a
custom cover.

I actually have quite a bit of space left of the cover, and was thinking
of adding a "Made with Scribus" logo. Does such a thing exist ? Or could
someone with graphic skills (that is, not me) create a simple one ?

[for reference, the article is at
http://lausanne.isb-sib.ch/~schutz/sss/Article%20SSS.pdf. Yes, the
current cover page is not so nice, the spacing in particular is bad. For
the rest of the document, there is nothing special, I simply copied the
journal's layout].

Cheers,

Frédéric