[scribus] scribusproblem

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Thu Jan 19 15:23:25 UTC 2012

hi craig

> >> I got a problem with Scribus 1.3.8 where I need your support.
> >
> > please upgrade to 1.4.0.
> >
> > there are some chances that the bug that is affecting you has been
> > fixed during the last year.

> To this I'd say wrong answer unless no other option is available.
> This is a long doc that should be finished in the version it was
> started in.

ehm ehm... except if you're using an old version and it does not work
for his job...

otherwise, yes, don't change a winning team during the game!

i didn't see that he said that 1.4 showed the same problem, and i knew
that some jpg issues have been looked at, in the last few months.

have a nice evening
a.l.e