[scribus] move pages to new doc

Jean Mielot j.mielot at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 11:42:46 UTC 2012

Hi

I'm on magazine deadline for tomorrow and am now in a situation where
the mag is almost complete,
but performance is considerably diminished. I've got 48 pages with at
least 1 image per page. My sla file is 800k.

I CAN continue working on it as is, but I think what I'd like to do is
split the magazine into sections -
one file for each section.

I see a move and copy pages option, but not one to move it to a new file.

Any ideas?
Maybe copying the actual XML data? Seems like a bad idea, but maybe.

Thanks in advance

PS. I'm running an i7 with 8G Ram, 512M Ati and Ubuntu 11.10 - I should
think it should handle the file just fine.