[scribus] Fitting Text

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 14 14:12:02 UTC 2012

On 01/14/2012 07:36 AM, wena-parry at talktalk.net wrote:
> I cant quite understand this subject by Peter, are we talking of
> producing as small text box as one would need in a speech box in a comic?
>
> If so that would be helpful as I am working on some comic strips.

Aside from his question, generically this is about automatically making
frames which are either wide enough or tall enough (or both) for the
text which they will contain.

An additional side issue was the idea of allowing descenders to extend
outside the frame limits, if only the descenders would be the reason for
overflow.

Greg