[scribus] Trouble running Scribus 1.4.0 with IceWM and, Rox

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Sat Jan 7 16:30:42 UTC 2012

On Fri, 06 Jan 2012 22:09:35 +0100
Craig Bradney <cbradney at zip.com.au> wrote:

> John, this is the open source world. You have the code, you can add
> it back in if you want.
>
> If you really want it back, I'll even help find the commit that
> removed it.
>
> However, we decided we don't want it in the general distribution of
> Scribus.
>
> Thanks
> Craig

Well that would make me very happy! I understand that this useful
feature caused a problem with Mac computers but I have never had one of those.

I presume I would download the svn version, patch in the code
where needed, and then compile. Will it also work with 1.5.0?

PLease send me the information on the commit and the address of
the source code that was deleted. Many thanks in advance.

--
John Culleton
Free list of books for self-publishers:

"Create Book Covers with Scribus"