[scribus] Delete previous Scribus versions in Windows

bobparham at comcast.net bobparham at comcast.net
Sat Jan 7 03:59:39 UTC 2012

I have downloaded and installed Scribus vs 1.4.0 onto my Windows 7
computer and checked it out to convince myself that files created with
versions 1.4.0rc2,1.4.0rc5 and 1.4.0rc6 could be opened without a
problem. I now want to uninstall these older versions but cannot find
them to uninstall. Can someone tell me how to do it. When I double click
Control Panel>Programs I get a list of programs installed on my computer
but the only version of Scribus I find in the list is 1.4.0. Why are
these rc's not showing up? I know they are on my computer.

Bob P
--

*Bob Parham*

*People may forget what you did and people may forget what you said but
people will never forget how you made them feel.**

*

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")