[scribus] Scribus 1.4.0 for MacOSX >> 10.4 << PowerPC G4 ?

Tornoci Laszlo torlasz at net.sote.hu
Thu Jan 5 07:09:16 UTC 2012

On 01/03/2012 09:26 PM, ale rimoldi wrote:
>> On 01/03/2012 05:34 PM, a.l.e wrote:
>>> i have a couple of G4 and G5 computers at home. but all of them
>>> with linux.
>>
>> What distribution? I also have a Powerbook G4, that I used to use
>> with Fedora PPC linux, however Fedora dropped the PPC architecture
>> years ago. The hardware is still pretty good, I would hate to throw
>> it away. So what linux distrib do you recommend for a G4?
>
> debian (testing).
>
> ciao
> a.l.e

Hi,

offtopic, but it may be interesting for those of you who have powerbooks:

Fedora 16 is available again for PPC (not officially, it is from a
secondary architecture team, but who cares as long as it works)! Here is
the announcement:

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/ppc/2011-December/001453.html

					Yours: Laszlo