[scribus] Scribus 1.4.0 Released-exist the PowerPC version?

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Mon Jan 2 20:21:54 UTC 2012

On 01/02/2012 12:07 PM, Craig Bradney wrote:
> This is, however, generally (completely??) not applicable for macports builds.

I wouldn't know; I've never used a Mac in my life.[1]  If they've taken
to putting everything in the main package instead of splitting it into
package, devel and (in the case of the kernel) headers, it's a Good
Thing.  I've run across too many things you're just expected to know
without explanation[2] in the Linux world and don't see any reason not
to give hints when they look needed.

[1]I did, however, do Internet tech support for them, strictly from
cheat-sheets.  When callers found out that I'd never used a Mac they
were amazed because of the high-quality assistance they'd just gotten.

[2]More than once I've been flamed by some arrogant luser who can't be
arsed to tell me just which file I need, although it's clear that he knows.