[scribus] Scribus 1.4.0 Released-exist the PowerPC version?

Craig Bradney cbradney at zip.com.au
Mon Jan 2 18:16:40 UTC 2012

On 1/2/12 1:14 PM, Teodor-Toma Silvestru Muntean wrote:
> Hi, I'm MacOSX 10.5 PowerPC G4 user, is some hope for us?

You can build it via macports if you have xcode + macports that installed, once they update their
ports list, or I guess fink surely too.

If someone wants to donate a PPC MacMini to the project (ie me in this case) then I can build the
packages, or someone else (we trust) might have one that will build it for us.. you never know.

I'd think the macports/fink would be a faster option (ie, you can have it built tomorrow if you
install those, depending on how fast your CPU is). Without hardware, I have no intention of building
these packages for distribution.

Craig