[scribus] Announce: Scribus 1.4.0 Released

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 02:51:57 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 3:18 AM, Craig Bradney wrote:

> Hi
>
> We'd like to announce the release of Scribus 1.4.0 with the below information about the release,
> please also see http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/1.4.0_Release for the coloured wiki format.

Apparently there is something wrong with Sourceforge: the tarball
downloads fine, but doesn't open with

bzip2: (stdin) is not a bzip2 file.
tar: Child returned status 2

I've seen the same with another project last night, it doesn't depend
on a browser *and* the issue is confirmed from a totally different
location (Toronto vs. Moscow).

At the same time a tarball from a third project downloads and opens just fine.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org