[scribus] text areas and master pages

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 18:07:42 UTC 2012

On 02/15/2012 12:47 PM, A Catonné / Oniris Productions wrote:
> Thanks for answer
> It's mean finally you have to paste text areas on every pages.
> It' not very simple if you have a lot of pages in your document, isn't it ?

I've submitted something that creates the ability to do a selective copy
and paste function to Scripter.

The idea would be that you could run a script which pastes a selected
item to all, odd, even, or specific pages in a document. In essence it
creates something like an editable Master Page item function.

I'm waiting on a response, but I may just go ahead a create a wiki page
that explains how to modify Scribus to use this.

Greg