[scribus] text areas and master pages

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 16:32:21 UTC 2012

On 02/15/2012 10:11 AM, A Catonné / Oniris Productions wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't find how to manage text frame with template.
>
> I saw the way to create "Master Pages", but you can't put editable text zones on them (?).
>
> So, how do you define your texts areas for master pages ?

So far, at least, this is not how Master Pages can be used.

What you can do is to make regular frames, then copy-paste to whatever
pages you wish (they will have the same coordinates), or you can put
them in your Scrapbook (see the context menu to Save), then bring them
in to your current page from the Scrapbook (Windows > Scrapbook brings
up the dialog).

Greg