[scribus] Which PDF?

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 02:32:19 UTC 2012

On 02/05/2012 12:43 PM, Teodor-Toma Silvestru Muntean wrote:
> Is the color space set : export window/color TAB/output intende for: printer ?

John Culleton is our "LSI expert", but he seems to indicate the LSI
wants PDFX/1a.

To get there,

you need to be using Scribus 1.50
you need to turn color management on in File > Preferences > Color
Management (or for an existing document, File > Document Settings >
Color Management).
After that, you should find PDFX choices in the PDF Export dialog.

Greg