[scribus] Character palette: Usage?

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 1 15:28:37 UTC 2012

On 02/01/2012 09:57 AM, Lars Behrens wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> when I open the character palette I see six empty fields. What are they
> for?
>
> My assumption was, that they are for a collection of own most used
> characters, but how to fill them? I can't find a way to paste or write
> anything there.

If you click on the button that has a table-like icon, this brings up
the list of available glyphs. Simply drag a glyph from the table to the
empty fields.

You can save a character palette, and load a particular one you've
saved. Once you make a palette, it should carry over from one Scribus
session to the next until you delete it -- the far right button.

Greg