[scribus] Script to reverse all numeric in text frames

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Sat Dec 29 16:14:38 UTC 2012

On 12/29/2012 10:52 AM, ADAM wrote:
> I've got a font in UTF-8 reversed in Scribus text frames but the numeric are
> displayed flipped too. I need to keep everything else reversed (which
> can be done on Scribus) but the numeric to be intact.

When you say reversed, what do you mean? Horizontally flipped, or using
a right-to-left arrangement of the letters.

If you don't have many numbers to change, you might try to use inline
graphics:

1. put your numeric text in a separate frame
2. Convert to outlines
3. You may need to horizontally flip this.
4. Copy, e.g. Ctrl-C
5. Paste (Ctrl-V) to the appropriate location in your "reversed" text.

Greg