[scribus] Tentative feature freeze for Scribus 1.5svn

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Fri Dec 28 16:45:44 UTC 2012

hi anil

>  I could not find Indic support in the list. Is it not considered.?
> Let me know  what can I do to include it in the targeted list

there are lot, but lot!, of things missing on that list.

sadly, there is no available log of yesterday's chat (i've been looking
for it in the archives, but it seems that the discussion has taken place
in a secret channel) so we can't know, why so many things have not
been included in the list (the most important being the refactoring of
the properties palette, so many people are waiting for!).

so -- for now -- don't worry about the indic support not being on that
list...

personally, i still think that the goals i've tried to summarize in

http://graphicslab.org/blog/20120808_scribus_16_my_roadmap.mkd

are still valid as a reference on what should be in 1.6...
and the indic support is on that list!

i will do my best to get the indic branch -- and most of the
feature on the list i've published last august -- included on the
features that should make it to 1.6!

i will post a more general reply to christoph's proposal later...

ciao
a.l.e