[scribus] how to select all items on page?

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 17:58:34 UTC 2012

I'm almost certain that this is due to operator incompetence in both my use of
Scribus and in searching the documentation for the answer, but...

Using Scribus 1.4.1, how do I select all items on a page?

Advanced Select All | Select All Items on Current Page would seem to this naïf
user to be what would do the trick, but that just selects items on the current
layer, despite what it says.

Or maybe there's a completely different way to do what I want... I have a page
with six pictures on it, all on different layers. I want to move them all as a
group (i.e., maintaining their relative positions) to a different place on the
page.

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR