[scribus] Scribus does the Wrong Thing

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Tue Dec 18 23:02:21 UTC 2012

On 12/18/2012 02:19 PM, Craig Bradney wrote:
> Unfortunately, its just code that has not been written yet. Scribus just doesn't support what you
> want to do. There's requests already in at bugs.scribus.net.

Clearly Scribus already has the code needed to do the reversing.  What's
needed now is some sort of flag to tell it that you don't want that
done, plus a test to check for it.  Superficially, at least, it looks
simple.  Of course, the devil is in the details as well I know from
years ago when I was coding and there's also the question of priority.
I can well understand that there are more important things needing work.