[scribus] The list

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Thu Dec 6 13:05:40 UTC 2012

hi alison

> I know my questions are light years below where
> many folks are at, my last one not even answer probably because it was
> too basic, the answer obvious perhaps to all but myself.

i doubt it.

i don't think that on this list i ever seen questions that went
unanswered because they were too simple for some people.

have you considered the option that nobody knew the answers among the
ones that thav read your mail and had time to act on it?

... or that many people thought that somebody else would answer and
nobody noticed that nobody hanswered?

"""
Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it.
When Nobody did it, Everybody got angry because it was Everybody’s job.
Everybody thought Somebody would do it, but Nobody realized that Nobody
would do it. So consequently Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did
what Anybody could have done in the first place.
"""

:-)

ciao
a.l.e