[scribus] The list

Sveinn í Felli sveinki at nett.is
Thu Dec 6 07:56:35 UTC 2012

Hi,

Þann fim  6.des 2012 04:54, skrifaði Geoffrey Dow:
> I'm definitely a user, not a developer, and a lot of what goes on here
> passes over my head (or outside of my interests), but I would prefer to
> have the chance to "see the other side" here (so long as they don't mind we
> newbies stumbling around asking the obvious), than subscribe to another
> list, almost none of whose entries would speak to me.
>
> In other words, I like the complexity here, and would hate to see it go.

Also, it gives a sort of confidence knowing that developers
and/or dev-capables are lurking around the user-list ;-)

USER is a broad definition, as pointed out by Greg.
Occasionally there have been discussions about limiting the
mailinglist to strictly Scribus-related subjects (as opposed
to general DTP questions) but even without strict rules so
far we've managed to stay mostly on topic(s).
Personally I like the multitude of different topics brought
up here, even though some of them don't fit into my areas of
interest. If we were talking about hundreds of posts daily,
that would be different.

Just thoughts,
Sveinn í Felli