[scribus] The list

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Thu Dec 6 03:26:30 UTC 2012

On 12/05/2012 08:04 PM, Alison Saylor wrote:
> This is a great idea!  I know my questions are light years below where
> many folks are at, my last one not even answer probably because it was
> too basic, the answer obvious perhaps to all but myself.  I'd love two
> lists!

I think there is really a continuum of users here on various scales,
such as new users to more experienced ones, professional DTPers and
casual DTPers, those that simply want to learn how to use Scribus and
those who want Scribus to do more than it can now.

In the long run, no one stays in one place, and as you get more
experienced you ask more out of Scribus than you did at first, and then
you see some new user coming around asking the same questions you did 6
months or a year ago.

Greg