[scribus] a scribus planet

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Mon Dec 3 16:12:51 UTC 2012

On Mon, 03 Dec 2012 15:24:54 +0100
"a.l.e" <ale.comp_06 at xox.ch> dijo:

>and yes, much content for the first view... but it grows only by a few
>entries per day...
>and you're not supposed to read everything (but i know: many people
>tend to read everything they get on the screen... or give up because
>that everything is too much)
>
>i don't know what a good way to reduce the content would be... if
>anybody has a good proposal, don't hesitate to share it! :-)
>
>i think that, by default, it would be a good idea to only show the
>content from the last 14/30 days, the idea being, that somebody could
>have a overview of what is happening on the scribus planet.
>and let scroll back through cached static html files.

I like having all the content in one place. That's the big advantage of
Scribus Planet; you don't have to jump all over the internet to find
things.

My suggestion (but it would probably be a lot of work) would be a
search function. It might also be nice to have a "display only content
for" with a drop-down listing the top 20 or so things that people might
want to look at.