[scribus] Deleting styles problem

Jeff McNeill jeff at jeffmcneill.com
Sun Dec 2 11:32:31 UTC 2012

Hello there,

I'm using a build of 1.5 from a few weeks ago. There are a large number of
styles there, named P1 through P100+. I expect this happened when I
imported text from an Open Office document, and checked the wrong box.

In any case, I click on a style, click delete, and it asks me if I want to
delete the style, but not the one I selected, but another one: (always
named P10, though the P10 style is already deleted). I say ok, and it does
not give an error but the style I highlighted is not deleted.

Sincerely,
--
Jeff McNeill
http://jeffmcneill.com