[scribus] scribus on Win7 68bit

isabel brison ijayessbe at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 18:02:34 UTC 2012

OK, I just tried reinstalling Scribus in the proper directory, and this
time it seemed to work perfectly. No error messages, and I didn't even have
to set the path manually. Now I'm completely mystified as to what went
wrong the first time around.

By the way, my path to gs is the following:  C:\Program
Files\gs\gs9.05\bin\gswin64c.exe

Thanks, all!

--
http://isabelbrison.blogspot.com/