[scribus] Scribus 1.4.1 on FreeBSD 10: error importing images

Sveinn í Felli sveinki at nett.is
Mon Aug 27 12:09:14 UTC 2012

Þann mán 27.ágú 2012 11:55, skrifaði Gregory Pittman:
> On 08/27/2012 07:41 AM, Sveinn í Felli wrote:
>> Þann mán 27.ágú 2012 10:12, skrifaði ale rimoldi:
>>> ihi sveinn,

>>> do you have any symlinks around?
>>>
>>> ciao
>>> a.l.e
>>>

>> Yes.
>>
>> Figured it out right after sending the mail.
>>

> You might want to think about using Collect for Output on a given
> project, so that copies of images end up in a project folder.
>
> Greg

I surely do, after the project matures a bit more. But I'm
just reopening the same project in the same application as
was showing me the images just a couple of days before.

It's not a big deal, but could be frustrating to new users.
Still there seems to be problems with symlinks, maybe it's a
problem in Nautilus or in Scribus.

While we're at it; I'm sure it would be appreciated having
the file path info available on the Image-tab in Properties
panel; it being editable would be an orgy.
Christmas is approaching, isn't it?

Sveinn