[scribus] Scribus 1.4.1 on FreeBSD 10: error importing images

Sveinn í Felli sveinki at nett.is
Mon Aug 27 09:55:24 UTC 2012

Hi,

Þann sun 26.ágú 2012 12:19, skrifaði Erich Dollansky:
> Hi,
>
> On Sun, 26 Aug 2012 14:06:01 +0200
> Stefan <liststostefan at gmx.de> wrote:
>
>> I experience a quite similar behaviour since upgrading to 1.4.1 on two
>> machines running Ubuntu 12.04 64bit.
>>
>> As can be seen by viewing the sla-file in a text editor, paths to
>> images containing symlinks are converted to invalid paths upon saving
>> the file. This seems to happen by Scribus adding "../" to the path
>> each time the file is saved.

Can confirm these extra ../../../ in my .sla everywhere I
did drop a file onto an image-frame. Images directory is a
subdirectory of the .sla

Scribus Version 1.4.1
Build ID: C-C-T-F-C1.10.2-64bit
LinuxMint 13 - based on Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS (Precise Pangolin)

Any cure for this ?

Best regards,
Sveinn í Felli