[scribus] Strange behaviour

John Ghormley KJ4UFG kj4ufg at sera.org
Tue Aug 21 15:45:35 UTC 2012

Mike I have been having this problem, off and on, for several versions and
it is still present in 1.4.1.  I suggest to you that I simply click the
empty frame and delete it just as I do any other frame.  It's annoying, but
it does work and the resulting .pdf is not affected after the deletion is
done.

I have been asked to may a bug report, but have not taken time to do so.  I
have been using a template file since I created it with version 1.3.3 two
years ago and suspected some holdover from that earlier version in the .sla
template.  What I believe you are saying is that you created this file in
1.4.1?  Is that correct?  I believe that bit of information may be
beneficial to the developers locating the problem.

John Ghormley  KJ4UFG
Editor, SERA *Repeater Journal*
Walkertown, NC  USA
editor at sera.org