[scribus] scribus on siggraph. well, kind of :)

Michael Raisanen michaelr at tioagency.com
Wed Aug 15 19:15:44 UTC 2012

By the way. Let me know if you're interested in pricing out a simplified version of FLAME.
You could manage that build and we find someone to do the coding.

On Aug 15, 2012, at 3:12 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine <alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> http://blog.elphel.com/2012/08/the-last-chance-to-see-us-at-siggraph12/
>
> 4th photo from top features an assembly drawing that was created by
> folks from Elphel for their SIGGRAPH booth. They needed it fast and
> just added lots of captions in Scribus to an existing bitmap.
>
> Probably one of the physically largest printouts with Scribus, no? :)
>
> Alexandre Prokoudine
> http://libregraphicsworld.org
>
> ___
> Edit your options or unsubscribe:
> See also:
> http://wiki.scribus.net
> http://forums.scribus.net

-
Michael Raisanen
CEO

TIO Agency
265 Canal Street, Suite 216
New York, NY 10013

www.tioagency.com
Office. +1 646 450 8475
Mob. +1 646 318 8854

Click here to read my recent article on branding in Fast Company!