[scribus] perfect bound 3mm gutter question/problem?

Luiz DeLuca luizgdeluca at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 20:28:59 UTC 2012

Hi,Louis
The discussion on page measures must be colocated in right place. The page edges measures that you had setting was set in wrong place. The adequate panel for measures of a booklet (glued at internal edges) it is the "layout document") located into "File">"Document settings" . In this place, we must selected the second icon layout (imaging a page spread) and no the first (imaging a page simple). Then the measures have to change for "internal" anda "external" edges.
Excuse: I wish sincerely my hope to be better than my english...
Luiz