[scribus] some user interface issues

Lars Behrens lars.behrens at kit.edu
Tue Apr 24 08:55:33 UTC 2012

Manuel schrieb:

> This means that every use of Cmd-W for closing a project triggers a
> modal window that asks for "Dont' Save/Cancel/Save" (the highlighted
> option being "Cancel"). The use of the mouse/trackpad is therefore
> necessary to "Save".
>
> If the highlighted option was "Save", (the default behavior in OSX
> applications), the user could hit the return key, not requiring the
> usage of mouse/trackpad.

Just asking, as I have no Mac experience:

You have no other way to select the buttons than the mouse/trackpad?

I can select them here (Linux) with the cursor keys, switch through them
with the Tab key or  select them by hotkeys (the underlined ones, just
noticed the one for "Close without Saving" is missing), resp. Cancel
with Esc

Cheerz,
Lars