[scribus] Technical Drawing

Ray Risely risely at tadaust.org.au
Thu Apr 12 22:56:49 UTC 2012

Thanks to those who brought up this subject of Technical drawing using
Scribus.
We are about to move into a smaller house soon and we are concerned
about how our furniture is going to fit - the answer is - it won't!

However, I have been playing around with several 'layout programs' but
with poor visual results.
Lo and behold with Scribus I can add pages making each page of my 'new
house project' the exact size of the rooms and with rectangular shapes
pushed around to represent the furniture etc the job has become easier.
Great - thank you all

Ray