[scribus] Styles import

wena-parry at talktalk.net wena-parry at talktalk.net
Sat Apr 7 12:51:56 UTC 2012

I have been testing several word-process to see if by creating stiles
by a system of Ctrl+U for Underlining Ctrl+I for italics and Ctrl+B for
bold. It seems to work in there own environment but do not import into
Scribus. The ones I have looked at is MS Doc. Open Office, LibreOffice
AbiWordPortable_2.8.6.

Is there one that will do it?

KDE/Kate, will it handle a Doc file keeping all the formats and then
exporting into sla format ready for Scribur import on a Windows OS
computer?
Therefore retaining the doc file stile for the Scribus?