[scribus] Getting Image from Gimp into Scribus

bobparham at comcast.net bobparham at comcast.net
Thu Apr 5 18:32:49 UTC 2012

I have created a page in Scribus 1.4.0, created an image frame and
imported a photo. the photo needed to be rotated and cropped. I clicked
on Edit Image and the .tif image opened in Gimp. I then did the rotating
and cropping. Now I can't figure out how to get the edited image back
into my Scribus document. Would someone please tell me how to do this?

Thanks,

Bob P.
--

*Bob Parham*

*People may forget what you did and people may forget what you said but
people will never forget how you made them feel.**

*

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")