[scribus] spellcheck

Keith Abraham kabraham at gmx.com
Tue Apr 3 08:13:02 UTC 2012

I filed a bug report for the non functioning spellchecker (#0010511)
some time ago but it seems to languishing in a dark corner. Hopefully
the devs will tackle it soon.

A spellchecker can be very handy as I often have to update text almost
at the last minute before the publication goes to print. In
circumstances like this a quick spell check can help to relieve the stress.

Keith