[scribus] spellcheck

Cat catsoul at thinkplan.org
Tue Apr 3 00:24:26 UTC 2012

On Apr 2, 2012, at 10:20 AM, john Culleton wrote:

> I either use the  built-in spell checker in Gvim or I prepare
> a text file and run it through ispell. I use Slackware Linux.

Not fam with Gvim, but essentially, yours is to spellcheck your text before it even gets into Scribus?
What about the Scribus document that makes the rounds of editors, proofers, etc, gets marked up, then inevitably needs another spell check just to make sure?

I'm on OS X, so not fam with Linux ware.

thanks!

dcat