[scribus] Project Manager

John Beardmore John at T4sLtd.co.uk
Mon Apr 2 13:53:02 UTC 2012

On 30/03/2012 09:13, Parthasarathy Gopavarapu wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I am Parthasarathy ( irc:: proKrammer ). I am an aspiring candidate
> for Google Summer of Code this year, and I am interested in the
> Project Manager for Scribus idea.
>
> http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/GSoC_2012_Project_Manager_Proposal
>
> This is the present proposal for my idea.
>
> Any suggestions and ideas are welcome. It would be helpful in making
> the project a better success.
>
> thanks in advance,
> Parthasarathy

:)

I'll probably be shot down for this as usual, but to be honest, a spell
checker that worked under windows would be high on my list as a
development priority !

Cheers, J/.
--
John Beardmore,MSc EDM (Open),B.A. Chem (Oxon),CMIOSH,CEnv,MIEMA,MEI
Registered Office: 181 Belper Road, Stanley Common, Ilkeston. DE7 6FT