[scribus] Limit to number of layers?

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sun Apr 1 00:06:12 UTC 2012

hi dcat,

> > there are nodes-based tools that exist.
> >
> > but -- afaik -- not for dtp.
>

> OK..what are the ones you're thinking of? The only ones I know of are
> like the ones in Blender 3D, used for building shaders and materials.
>
> do you have a vision for creating a nodes-based tool for scribus? If
> so, what is your vision for this?

no, i don't have a vision of how graphic artists could better manage
their revisions and branching inside of scribus.

i have ideas how they could manage it by using a visual web platform
based on git.

but this is just a workaround, imo a better one than using layers, but
still a workaround.

i've been writing a summary of the ideas we had at a worksession...
days are way too short! it's still not finished.

ciao
a.l.e