[scribus] Problem...

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Fri Sep 30 18:04:39 UTC 2011

On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 12:35:18 -0400
David Copeland <david.copeland at rogers.com> wrote:

> Thanks a.l.e.
>
> So does that mean that when you create a new document, but never
> explicitly create any master pages, Scribus uses some kind internal
> default master page? (Maybe a slightly dumb question, but my Official
> Manual is at home).

no, it uses the empty default master page it has created for your page.

when you create a new document, scribus creates a few things for you:

- 1 page (at least)
- a few colors (if you've not choosen more)
- 1 master page
- 1 may layer
- 1 default paragraph style and 1 default character style

you can edit each of them and add new of each type.
(you can also delete some of them, but not all!)

ciao
a.l.e