[scribus] Problem...

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 16:05:30 UTC 2011

On 09/30/2011 11:02 AM, a.l.e wrote:
> hi bkramer25,
>
>> I am trying to finish my newsletter but have a problem with the master
>> page. I don't want the master page to show up on the first and last
>> pages. When I go to "apply master..." under the page menu, I select a
>> range of pages and hit OK. It then moves to the last page but the
>> master pages still show up on every page. Please help!!
>>

> - go to the page where you want to change the master page (the first
> first and the last then)
> - page > manage page properties
> - choose the master page you want to apply
>
> in 1.4RC5 applying the master page to a range of pages also works... so
> i wonder
> a/ what version you are using
> b/ what else are you not doing 100% correctly :-)

Haven't tried it but maybe an alternative might be to assign a Master
Page to all pages, then go to Windows > Arrange Pages and click-drag the
Normal Master Page to the ones you don't want your own MP to be on.
In theory, Normal should replace the other since you can only have one
kind of MP per page.

Greg