[scribus] Problem...

David Copeland david.copeland at rogers.com
Fri Sep 30 15:12:51 UTC 2011

I had a similar issue. I had assigned my standard master page to all
pages (to add a page number at the bottom of the page), then decided I
did not want the page number on the first and last page. So I reassigned
the master page to 2nd to (last-1) but this did not "unassign" the first
and last pages. The dialog doesn't seem to let you remove a master page
assignment, so I created another master page without a page number and
assigned it to the first and last page. At the time I was using
1.4.0.rc1.

Dave Copeland.