[scribus] Problem...

bkramer25 at comcast.net bkramer25 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 30 15:07:48 UTC 2011

Using 1.3.3.14...should I upgrade??

_____________________
Bonnie Kramer
(240) 460-4171 Cell

----- Original Message -----
From: "a.l.e" <ale.comp_06 at xox.ch>
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 11:02:02 AM
Subject: Re: [scribus] Problem...

hi bkramer25,

> I am trying to finish my newsletter but have a problem with the master page. I don't want the master page to show up on the first and last pages. When I go to "apply master..." under the page menu, I select a range of pages and hit OK. It then moves to the last page but the master pages still show up on every page. Please help!!

- go to the page where you want to change the master page (the first
first and the last then)
- page > manage page properties
- choose the master page you want to apply

in 1.4RC5 applying the master page to a range of pages also works... so
i wonder
a/ what version you are using
b/ what else are you not doing 100% correctly :-)

ciao
a.l.e

___
Scribus Mailing List: scribus at lists.scribus.net