[scribus] Question

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Sep 27 12:32:12 UTC 2011

On 9/27/11 2:45 AM, John Jason Jordan wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 22:48:35 +0000 (UTC)
> bkramer25 at comcast.net dijo:
>
>> I am composing a newsletter with Scribus. I have articles that are
>> linked together with text boxes but they are on different pages. I
>> want to know if there is a way to put a footer on the text box with
>> "continued on page #" where # would be the page number of the linked
>> box.
> Scribus does not have such a feature, although I suspect it could be
> scripted.

i first wrote:

"i don't think that it can be (easily) scripted..."

but, hey, yes, now i think that it could be really easy to script it...
there are just one or two thing to be checked and see if all the methods
are in the scripter (and if they're not write a feature request against
scripter 2)
any volonteer?
:-)

ciao