[scribus] conversion to CMYK / colour profile

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Tue Sep 27 05:14:03 UTC 2011

> I think it would also help to hear from those who know more about how
> Scribus handles profiles, and these conversion issues. This might be
> include devs and those who have experimented in this area and know what
> the results are.

As far as I know Scribus implements LittleCMS, thus any color
management issues would be the as in any application using LittleCMS.

Since Scribus uses the same ICC profiles as other applications and
color management really just is mathematics I don't think there is any
difference at all from other applications (whether they use LittleCMS
or other color management).

Color management is color management and depends only on the ICC
profiles and the user settings.

/Peter