[scribus] Bleed issue (Gregory Pittman)

S C ribus id746-scribus at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 17 19:15:57 UTC 2011

Re:  Bleed issue (Gregory Pittman)> I need to deliver as individual pages, in last resort I will split my document in two.

Normally, one would be using Double-Sided layout with page 1 a right
page, so that there would be a fold between pages 2 and 3.

So what are you doing?

Greg

Greg, as said I must deliver as single pages, even though in the case of page 3-4 (which in my document are pages 4 and 5, in fact the only pages that do not require imposition) I should logically deliver double pages.

As far as I am concerned I would be ok to preimpose on double pages but I need to deliver as single pages, I asked the printshop already.